Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Interesting Conversation (SMS)

Nick:
Hey babe, how r u la? Still feelin down? Whatcha up to now?

Me:
How did u know I was down...? Anywayz, I'm wit some frenz now. Why?

Nick:
No la... I'm back in Klang ady. Just wondering. Good la. U need to chill out wit frens to take ur mind off things.

Me:
I might b going drinking later... MIGHT...

Nick:
Hey, take it easy on the drinks yah... or u might get urself in trouble again... u have to chill, gal.

Me:
(puzzled) Trouble? Again? Hmmm... I dun rmb telling u dat I got myself in2 trouble... hey, how come u noe so much? How much do u noe? N WHO told u??? =P

Nick:
I just kinda figured it out... he he.

Me:
Wow... wut kinda girl do u think I am? I'm not so wild, okie... =P

Nick:
Ok, I'm sori. I'm totally wrong... I'm really, really sori. Thousand apologies... just didn't want to see u hurt tats all... (awww... so sweet!)

Me:
Itz alrite... Get well soon... (he was down with fever)

Nick:
Ok. I'll call u soon. Take care, gurl. Gd nite.


I've known him for 3 years but he has always been such a busy bee since he started working at TV3 so we hardly see each other. We dun even text each other that often... but he seems to know a lot about my life... hmmm... =/ I doubt that he reads my blog... so how come he knows so much about me? WEIRD...

CLICK HERE and HERE to find out who Nick is.

If I was single, I would be shouting with glee right now... =) Now I'm just glad that I have a FRIEND like him... ;P I'm serious, okie... >.<

No comments: