Saturday, July 15, 2006

*Doulos Youth International Night @ PJEFC*

A few weeks ago, Andy Yeoh (the lead singer of Altered Frequency) asked me to go to his band's gig at PJEFC on July 14th. I thought it was just a normal youth concert featuring his band but when I arrived at PJEFC just now, I realized that it was actually Doulos Youth International Night! I went there with Rogers and Yen Mun...


Yen Mun & I


Altered Frequency led in worship and then there were drama performances, testimonies given by the Doulos staff, choir performances, and dance performances.


Altered Frequency rocks!!!

***


"Every knee shall bow... every tongue confess... Jesus Christ is Lord of all..."

***


Traditional dance by the Doulos staff

***


Swing dance by the Doulos staff

***


Hip hop dance by the Doulos staff

***


The Doulos staff choir


After the event, Rogers and I each bought a bag of books (plus 2 Delirious CDs inside) for only RM20... =D Then Yen Mun and I went back into the hall to say hi to Andy. We chatted for a while before taking a pic with the whole band. Agnel was surprised to see me and then we chatted for a while about college, mutual friends, etc. He thought I was getting married, btw... hahaha!!! How I wish that was true... *sniffs* Anywayz, I didn't say hi to Daniel (Dan the Man), Kysern and David cuz I dun really know them... =P Here's the pic we took together:


Rogers & I + Altered Frequency


Rogers wasn't supposed to be in the pic but Agnel was the "culprit" who asked him to stand in front of us... hehehe... ;P Btw, Rogers' band (MiLLa) and Altered Frequency had their songs mastered at the same studio (Sonique Productions) so they all sorta know each other... =)

I had a great time tonight cuz Yen Mun was with us!!! I did ask Bridget to come along but she couldn't make it cuz she had to work... *sobs* Anywayz, the 3 of us had a fun time catching up during supper... ^_^ Hope to see you soon, Yen Mun! ;D

No comments: