Thursday, August 3, 2006

I went to Bangsar again yesterday...

...with my mom, godma, and Aunty Sally (my godma's best friend). We had lunch at Shanghai 10 and we ordered a lotta food... including my fav xiao long bao. Chinese cuisines are the best!!! =D Then we went shopping at Mid Valley Megamall and I bought 2 pairs of shoes. Shopping is so incredibly therapeutic. I didn't cry today... =)

When I was having dinner in Paramount Garden, AY called. He called to tell me that he was flying off to Aus later tonight. He's touring with his band, AF... =) He wanted to have lunch with me later but I didn't think it was such a good idea due to a few reasons I can't disclose here. Btw, I can't tell you who AY is... =P

Everytime my phone rings, I hope that it might be Rogers... *sighs*

I need to get a grip on reality.

No comments: