Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Walking Down Memory Lane...

Pics I took with Rogers from March 2006 to July 2006:


We started dating on 25.2.2006

***


Rogers & I

***

We were smiling happily at the camera until Vicky said, "Sue! Stop acting innocent!"

***


From left: Julz, Yih Shin, Jas, Peter, Vicky, Rogers & I

***


Baby being overprotective over me... =/

***


Baby gave me a look when I sipped on my red wine, my 1st drink of the night (we get to order 3 free drinks cuz it was Ladies' Night at Finnegan's)

***


I was begging baby to lemme have another drink but he was afraid that I would be too drunk to go home... like the other time at Korean Town... =P

***


We sorta triple dated that night... plus Julz, of coz... =P

***


Vicky took this pic of baby & I when we were walking up the hill in Genting

***

Taken at Pizza Hut in Genting

***



From left: Rogie, Me, Hsiao Wei, Pui Yin, Jas, Yih Shin, Vicky & Peter
(Taken before riding on Bumper Cars in Genting)

***


Surprise party in Genting

***


We both received birthday gifts from my dearest homies... hehehe...

***


We both read our cards out loud...

***


We played a card game whereby the loser has to drink... I was hoping to LOSE... ;P

***


OMG, our expressions were hilarious!

***


Terror was written all over my face as we were waiting for our turn to ride on the Space Shot

***



BFF (Best Friends Forever)

***



Diana took this pic when Calvin and Sunjoong forced Rogers to drink a "special" cocktail (you wouldn't wanna know what they put inside... *shudders*)

***


April Babies

***


Taken at my Godma's house

***


The Tai Family + Rogers

***

Baby & I were drunk when we took this pic...

***

The morning after at baby's place...

***


Mavis (Calvin's gf), Me, Rogie & Calvin (Rogers' cousin) + Sunjoong (who was practically unconscious)

***


From left: Ps. Johnny, Rogers, Me, Aunty Rachel & Stephanie

***


Cutting Edge Youth Cell @ Island Cafe

***


Cutting Edge Youth performance

***


We sang Jars Of Clay's "Worlds Apart" at the SLS 6th Anniversary Celebration

***




Taken at Yennie's wedding...

***

Joanne (Rogers' sis) took this pic when we weren't looking...

***

We took this pic right before we had satay celup in Malacca...

***



Rogie & the Princess... ;P

***


Rogie + Princess Gorgie = Forever & Always

***


Taken in Malacca...

***

Rogers & I + Altered Frequency

No comments: