Thursday, December 28, 2006

*At The End Of The Day, It's Not WHERE You Spend Your Vacation, It's WHO You Spend It With*

Day 1 (December 26th)


My Mom & I
(I was down with fever... *sniffs*)

***







Breakfast @ Kuchai Lama

***


Eunice & I

***


Awana, Genting Highlands

***


My Mom & Dad

***


View from the hotel lobby

***


View from our room balcony

***



My sis-in-law Li Li & her daughter Eunice
(Eunice with her trademark pretty girl look)

***


Eunice wearing the bikini my Mom bought her

***


My eldest bro Kenneth & his wife Li Li

***


The Tai Family

***


My 2nd elder bro Kelvin took this pic after we came back from dinner

***


The hotel entrance

***




The fish pond inside the hotel

***



Look what I found at the hotel lobby... *wiggles eyebrows*
(I can practically hear some ppl yelling, "You alcoholic!" as they read this)

***


My Mom & my 2nd elder bro Kelvin

***


Li Li, Eunice & Kenneth

***




Eunice doing her trademark pretty girl look again

***



Taken @ the hotel lobby


Day 2 (December 27th)


My lil' princess: Eunice Tai En Yii


The Many Faces Of My Beloved Princess & My Brother Kelvin

The Cool Look

***



The Happy Look

***



The Laughing Look

***

The Ecstatic Look

***

The Grumpy Look

***







Eunice kissing her fav uncle!
(That's because Kelvin and Kenneth look alike although they're 4 years apart! ;P)

***

The fish pond @ the hotel lobby

***

From left: Joe, Me, Kenneth, Eunice, Dad, Mom & Li Li

***



The view from inside the Genting Skyway gondola

***


Look at Eunice's cheeky expression!

***





Flying Coaster
(I was too sick to ride on it... *sobs*)

***



Eunice is Daddy's lil' girl

***


Genting Outdoor Theme Park

***


The First World Hotel
(The biggest hotel in the world with 6,118 rooms)

***





Enjoying the view from our gondola

***



The mountains look majestic...
(Thank You, Lord, for Your creation... it's such a wondrous sight!)

***




Mr. & Mrs. Derek Tai

***


Joe & I
(Sorry if my face scares you ppl... I was down with fever... *coughs*)

***


This is the exact place Dan, Josh & I chilled at... ;P
CLICK HERE to read about it!


Can You Spot The Errors?



An "emergency pit stop" in the First World Plaza where you can recharge your phone battery for free

***




Whoever did this should be shot go back to primary skool. Seriously.

***



I took these pics for a certain individual who had been dreaming of a white Christmas...

***


My Dad & my youngest bro Joe

No comments: