Monday, December 25, 2006

*My Christmas Weekend*

December 23rd

Today's performance at Bintang Walk was as fun as last week's! CLICK HERE to read about it. Btw, I saw Gary Chong (a friend from Church Of Praise, Ipoh) at the KL Sentral monorail station but I didn't say hi cuz I was rushing to perform. Apparently, he saw me too but he wasn't sure if it was me cuz he got fooled by my short hair! Hehehe... ;P He didn't know I chopped my hair off cuz he was already in KL when I went to Ipoh.





We rocked Bintang Walk that night! ;D


December 24th



Christmas Eve Midnight Service @ St. Gabriel's Church

***


Christmas play by the SGC Youth
(Joycelyn & Rebecca)

***



The Karaoke Scene
(Aaron, Joel, Rebecca & Anita)

***


Christmas isn't Christmas till it happens in your heart...

***


Poh Chen & Aaron

***



Trio A or Trio B
(Pls SMS to 33888)

***





A cute dance choreographed by Yen Mun

***



The SGC Carolers


December 25th





Christmas Day performance @ SLS
("To Da River" hip-hop dance, choreographed by yours truly)


People Need The Lord
(Sign Language + Skit)




The abusive husband & the sad housewife
(The fighting scene)

***


The seductress/homewrecker

***


The angry mother & the scared son

***


Nicholas Lau, Daniel Wong & Benedict Shiu
(The sign languagers)

***


The case of the fake people

***


The sinner & the pastor

***




People Need The Lord: FINALE

***


Buffet lunch @ SLS

***



The turkey was delicious!

***



Friends from SGC: Pui Yee & Poh Chen

***


We tried to do the "High School Musical" jump but tak jadi... =/
(I thought my jump was perfect tho... kekeke!!!)

***


Me, my Mom & my 2nd elder bro Kelvin

***


Another friend from SGC: Keng Lee

***


My best pal Bridget & my cousin Jessie

***



My Mom, Uncle Dick (my Godma's American bf from Seattle whose real name is Richard Stauffeur) & my Godma

***


Jam session @ SLS
(I was doing the vocals)

***


Bridget Shiu: My co-songwriter/co-composer/keyboardist

***


Kelvin Tai: My 2nd elder bro/bassist/guitarist

***



Daniel Wong: My cousin-in-law/co-dance choreographer (freestyle)/guitarist/worship leader/cell leader/pianist

***


Stephen Cheang: My former cell leader/worship leader/drummer

***



Christmas dinner @ my Godma's place

***


Cupcakes

***



Salad with crispy croutons
(the vinegar and the Parmesan cheese made the salad even more palatable... *starts to salivate*)

***



Food, glorious food!
(I loved the chili spaghetti!)

***


I loved the beef lasagna, the shepherd's pie, the mushroom quiche and the baked banana crumble too!
(Duncha wish you were there? ;P)

***


The turkey and the stuffing: TWO THUMBS UP!
(I had 3 glasses of Chardonnay white wine after dinner, btw... hehehe... ^_^)

***





The view from my Godma's condo in Bangsar

No comments: