Friday, December 22, 2006

Mission #2 [UPDATED]

Before you proceed, pls take a moment to read "Mission Accomplished!" HERE.

December 18th

At 10 a.m., my mom dropped me off at Suit Lin's hostel and then we took a cab to the Pudu Raya bus station to board a bus to Ipoh. We reached Ipoh at 3 ish and then we chilled at our lodging place: Wendy's. By 5 ish, both Suit Lin and I were absolutely famished so we bought some food at the nearby pasar malam. Dan picked Wendy and Suit Lin up for dinner whilst I had homecooked food (courtesy of Wendy's mom) cuz Dan wasn't supposed to know I was in Ipoh. When Dan came into the house unexpectedly, I quickly dashed upstairs to hide... =P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

All hail the camwhore queen!
(I took this pic just before I left the house)

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Copy of Musicman Stingray 5-string bass guitar (Dan's dream bass)

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was what I bought for Dan on December 12th
(The clues given in the "Mission Accomplished!" post were: copy, money, man, wife, mistress, love)


December 19th

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1st breakfast in Ipoh: Chee Cheong Fun

***


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suit Lin's euphoric expression says it all about the chee cheong fun...

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wendy's claypot noodles... *starts to salivate*

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took this pic for Jonathan Chu aka Zhu Na Dan... ;D

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

When we saw the reindeer headgears on display at Ipoh Parade, we knew we HAD to get one for Dan! ;P Apparently, he promised Suit Lin and Wendy to do pole dancing while wearing a reindeer headgear... =_="

***


Me playing the bass for the last time
(Aight, aight, I was just POSING with it... =/)

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Miss Wendy playing her guitar
(She REALLY can play... unlike me... *sniffs*)


At 7 ish (2 hours before the big surprise for Dan), Wendy, Suit Lin and I had Ipoh taugeh ayam with Devaraj (mah brudda from another mutha... kekeke!!! ;P), Adele and Jia Hui.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chinese + Indian = Usher lookalike


THE SURPRISE
(in front of Church Of Praise, Ipoh)

Suit Lin calls Dan (who was having practice inside the church) to unlock the church gate. Then Suit Lin, Deva, Wendy and Jia Hui beckon him to walk towards the back of Jia Hui's car.

Me:
(jumps out from behind Jia Hui's car)
SURPRISE!!!

Dan:
Ah, I kinda figured out that the surprise was you.

Me:
Well, the biggest surprise is not me. It's in the car trunk. Open it and see!

Dan:
(opens the car trunk and stares at the bass guitar with a mixture of confusion and surprise)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

You serious ar? *sniffs and fakes a whimper*

The rest of us:
*laughs*

Me:
Are you surprised???

Dan:
I'm very cold-hearted wan...

The rest of us:
EEYERRR...

Dan:
Sorry to spoil your hope la... I'm not very expression-ful.

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Christmas presentation practice @ Church Of Praise


After the practice, we had our yumcha session at the mamak near the bus station. It was nice to see Theo, Sabrina, Joong Harnn, Phui Han, Asa, Jonan and Mun Siong again. Those fellow COP-ians were really nice and fun to hang out with... =)

After sending Jonan home, Dan brought Wendy, Suit Lin and I back to his crib to chill.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dan caressing his new "wife"... ;P

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Not exactly a manly pose, I must say... ;P

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

His alter ego, Danielle, is a self-proclaimed kawaii harajuku girl... =_=" So pls pardon him... I mean, HER...


December 20th

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Lunch @ Daai Syu Geuk

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dinner @ Buntong


After dinner, we went back to Wendy's place and by 10 ish, I had already showered. When I came out of the shower, Suit Lin said she had a surprise "gift" for me... =P I didn't expect Dan to turn up cuz it was pretty late and he had clinical posting (in Pediatrics, btw) the next day so when Dan and Mun Siong came by without warning, I had a pleasant surprise... ^_^ According to Dan, while waiting for me to finish showering, he had to drive real slow around Wendy's neighborhood. He was driving at a speed that a lady, who happened to be walking by, was walking faster than the car! She even gave him a funny look... hahaha!!!

We played Jenga and Uno till past midnight... ^_^


December 21st

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wendy @ the hair salon

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suit Lin getting her hair chopped off

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ta-da! My new haircut! ^_^

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Caroling @ Clarice's house in Gopeng (my mom's hometown)

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Danny boy & I

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mun Siong & I

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Trying to act cool and macho but failed miserably to... =P

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My lil' sis & I


After caroling, Mun Siong and Dan chilled with us at Wendy's place and to my amazement, Dan still remembered how to make the cheese cake ala Mich (we made one together at his place 2 months ago). This time, he practically made the cake all by himself. I just sat there looking at him like a proud mama... hehehe... ;P

After Dan left, I couldn't fall asleep... just like the last night of my previous trip here...*sighs* I lay awake, thinking about Dan till nearly 5 a.m.

I shouldn't love you but I want to,
I just can't turn away;
I shouldn't see you but I can't move,
I can't look away.

It's getting hard to be around you,
There's so much I can't say;
Do you want me to hide the feelings,
And look the other way?

This emptiness is killing me,
And I'm wondering why I've waited so long;
Looking back, I realize it was always there,
Just never spoken.

Just so you know,
This feeling's taking control of me and I can't help it;
Thought you should know,
I've tried my best to let go of you,
But I don't want to;
I just got to say it all before I go,
Just so you know...


December 22nd

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Future Physics teacher, okie... dun pray-pray...

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Last breakfast in Ipoh: Hakka Mee

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suit Lin, Wendy & I

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Theo & I
(I was having a total bad hair day... hey, did a dog die on my head or something? =/)


I miss everyone in Ipoh already... *sighs* ='(

6 comments:

adriantai said...

cheh... and my wild imagination told me there would be violence, broomsticks flying around, etc... heh heh...

ok la... that was a really wild imagination. :)

Anonymous said...

sue..y u chop ur hair off..

juliamoh said...

yea...

michsue said...

adrian, ur imagination seems like some witch combat or something la... hahaha... i hope i didn't disappoint u... ;P

hehehe... i cut my hair cuz i wanna change hairstyle... the long hair is too boring... i've had long hair since i was 15! kinda miss the days when my hair was short and easier to manage... and besides, i think my current hairstyle makes me look younger... everybody loves it! ;D

juliamoh said...

short hair always make u look younger ;) i cut mine too. but mebbe a lil too short. the waves keep acting up. stupid.

michsue said...

ooo... u cut ur hair too? i cant wait to see it! =D new look for the new year, eh? oh, happy new year!!! ;D *muaks!*