Saturday, November 3, 2007

Rose Rose I Love You

2 years ago, I went to a stage play called The Girl From Ipoh at KLPAC (Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre), starring Carmen Soo, Tony Eusoff and the LiT Performers. CLICK HERE to read about it. My then Presentation Skills and Contextual Studies lecturer, Penny Low was a LiT Performer and also the music director of the play.



Penny was involved in another stage play last year called Girls Just Wanna Have Fun at Actors Studio Bangsar and I was there too. CLICK HERE to read about it. Both plays were very entertaining, especially The Girl From Ipoh (cuz I absolutely adore Carmen Soo).




So this year, I really, REALLY wanna watch Rose Rose I Love You (cuz Penny is the music director of this play and I wanna support her... plus Carmen Soo is one of the lead actresses!) but I dunno whom to go with this time... =/ Will you go with me?


(Click to enlarge)


If only somebody could watch the stage play with me in Genting... =( I wanna go... *whines*

This is my very last wish.

For the year, I mean.

Please fulfill my wish... *sobs*

***

Details are as follows:

Dates:
2nd-4th & 9th-11th Nov 2007

Time:
8.30 p.m.

Venue:
Genting International Showroom

Tickets:
RM68, RM88 & RM118


* 10% off for Astro subscribers
* 15% off for Genting WorldCard members

For tickets, call 03-2718 1118

No comments: