Friday, November 16, 2007

Camwhore Queen of 2006/2007

WARNING:
Overtly bimbofied post. Reader discretion is advised.

Last Sunday, my godma and I had lunch at La Bodega Bistro & Tapas (a Spanish Tapas Bar situated at Bangsar Shopping Centre) and then we went... SHOPPING!!! We shopped at a few boutiques including my favourite ones: Zara and Cats Whiskers. These are what she bought for me:

Zara





Cats Whiskers






Then we had our hair done at Dry Cut. Check out my new look:


Y'all like my steez?

***



I'm a redhead again... ^_^

***


Love me or hate me, that is the question.

***



Sooner or later, somebody's gonna sue me for excessive camwhoring.

***


Somebody please exorcise the spirit of vanity outta this camwhore before she gets any worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha well, i'd be a camwhore too if i were as pretty as you!

i wanna be a camwhore!! but i fear i may cause my camera lens to crack! hahaha

michsue said...

hahaha... since when i'm pretty la... =P my camera lens cracked a zillion times b4 ady... kekeke... ;P