Monday, April 7, 2008

The latest drama from Popiah Pictures: Ghost



Starring Cheryl Samad and Nazrudin Rahman, Ghost was a 10-part series about a girl, a ghost and their quest to find out who murdered the latter. This part thriller, part romance, part supernatural blended different elements for an explosive mix.

It has been a long time since I was last addicted to a local production series. The ending was brilliant! I must say, it was by far one of the best local productions I had ever seen. Cheryl and Naz are prolly among the best actors in Malaysia too. They were so in touch with their characters, and with the ebb and flow of the show. The onscreen chemistry between them was so achingly romantic and subdued that I was bawling my eyes out during the finale... *sniffs*

Oh, Naz is so cute!!! I know I sound like some silly schoolgirl but really, by the end of the series, I had grown so fond of Naz's character, Zack Imran! *swoons* ;P Watch the rerun
HERE.

The theme song "Masih Jua" by Chelsia Ng feat. Douglas Lim was hauntingly beautiful too! Watch the video below:



I even sent an SMS to Doug to tell him how much I loved the song he wrote. He's not a personal friend; he's just someone I interviewed years ago for an assignment... =) The song he wrote for Each Other (another local production starring Cheryl Samad and Alvin Wong) was a good one, too.

Other local celebs (whom I know of) in Ghost are Reefa (a local hip-hop artiste), Tony Eusoff (
CLICK HERE), Carmen Soo (CLICK HERE), Belinda Chee (CLICK HERE), Chelsia Ng and Daniel Tan (CLICK HERE).

4 comments:

Cmate said...

Love the series lots myself, babe!

Anonymous said...

hihi

Unknown said...

=) The song he wrote for Each Other (another local production starring Cheryl Samad and Alvin Wong) was a good one, too.

can i know what is Song title for that EACH OTHER Theme song? Can i have the song in downloadable format?? or youtube? hehehe
thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

i agree. I love the song he composed for the show Each Other. I've been searching for that song for years. do tell and share